What time do you call this…
We’ve had a busy few months working on various projects. Over the coming weeks there will be more information available on our whereabouts. However to keep you in the loop here’s an overview of what we’ve been up too.
- Invested in new technology a quadcopter to aid in research and ground-truthing.
- Further improved our back office system through automating many of the once manual processes.
- Working in partnership with Lancaster University Infolab21 on app development which will be available for our clients soon.
- Continued research and development at Fleetwood Town FC, throughout their pitch renovation and pitch grow in.
- Prepared trial plot site in readiness for turf research which will be monitored on site with our technology.
- Back out mowing and gathering turf information on the greens at Myerscough Golf Academy.
- 13th May – Mere Golf Resort and Spar – Everris Turf Rewards Program. This included the launch of the Parrymeter.
- 20th May Campey’s Pitch renovation and demonstration Macclesfield Town FC.
- 28th May GeoBusiness 2014 exhibition on innovation and technology within the geospatial sector.
- 9th June – Course walk at Royal Liverpool organised by BIGGA North West Greenkeepers, led by course manager Craig Gilholm, whilst preparing for the British Open.
- 13th June - A visit from Jim Wilson and Daan Kiezebrink of Soils Essentials one of our partners as they were passing between Cereal 2014 and The Royal Highland Show.
Lectures and Practical Sessions: Actively involved with many of the departments at Myerscough College. Introducing the college and students to applications of GIS and its importance in their industries. Showed the potential uses of gathering spatial data and its uses across a variety of subject areas.
- Ecology and Countryside Management
We’ve got an exciting few months ahead and look forward to sharing more information in the coming months.